Want to lead the front face of the vACC and assist the membership where needed? Then there is something for you. India vACC is now seeking candidates for the position of India vACC Membership Director (ACCIND4).
The following duties are a summarised description of the position which may be limited to the following.
- Welcomes new members into the vACC. Sends welcome emails and information to new members of the vACC
- Maintains membership guidance with the vACC membership and assist where possible to needed help
- Assist vACC departments in important announcements and maintain an online presence with the membership.
- Assist in membership reports for the vACC Quarterly Report.
Requirements and Essential Criteria
- Demonstrates a great knowledge and understanding of local policies and VATSIM Policies such as the Code of Conduct/Regulations.
- Has good communication skills and has the ability to speak and write in English.
- Is approachable and able to assist membership general inquiries in the vACC.
- Is in good standing with VATSIM
- Minimum rating of Student 2(S2) or higher
- Pilot rating of P1 or higher is considered as a bonus
- Must be a member of VATSIM West Asia Division & India vACC or is willing to transfer if selected.
- Able to spend a minimum of 5 hours or greater on a weekly basis towards the vACC its membership
- Able to commit to the position for a longer duration
Reports Directly To
- India vACC Director (ACCIND1)
Candidates shall include
Candidates shall include the following information and present a CV based document upon applying.
- Name, CID, vACC/Division/ARTCC and Email Address
- VATSIM CV detailing past experience current experience such as staff roles, skills and any real world attributes that may help in the role.
- Letter of intention detailing why you want to be the future vACC Membership Director, Your plans for the position, any ideas you might have or suggestions that could benefit the vACC and the membership..
Candidates shall send their CV based application to [email protected] no later than September 15, 2021, 2359z. Applications either received after the submission date or applications that are incomplete will not be considered. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview during selection process.